Menu

I'm halfway done...

with my pregnancy! Today is 20 weeks! I see my dr. today, and have an ultrasound tomorrow to hopefully determine gender. I'm curious what my dr. will claim my due date is, since as you may recall from my previous post, last month he claimed I was measuring 4 weeks larger than my dates say.:tongue_smilie:

with my pregnancy! Today is 20 weeks! I see my dr. today, and have an ultrasound tomorrow to hopefully determine gender. I'm curious what my dr. will claim my due date is, since as you may recall from my previous post, last month he claimed I was measuring 4 weeks larger than my dates say.:tongue_smilie:

Congratulations!! Enjoy your baby. :) What names are you going to put for a boy or girl?

Awesome!

Just keep in mind that an ultrasound at this point is less likely to be as accurate as one done during the first 10 weeks. So take along your grain of salt on size and due dates. ;)

My dr. says everything looks good. The heartbeat was 156 bpm. He's back to MY timetable now--he agrees that I'm at 20 weeks.:)

I have my ultrasound tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to post with my gender & name for those who are interested.

My dr. says everything looks good. The heartbeat was 156 bpm. He's back to MY timetable now--he agrees that I'm at 20 weeks.:)

I have my ultrasound tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to post with my gender & name for those who are interested.

Oh, I can't wait! This is so exciting :D!

Here's my bits of advice; not that you asked. :D

If you're enjoying being pregnant, go on and enjoy it. If you're not (and I didn't), don't feel guilty about it.

I H.A.T.E.D. being pregnant, and I thought that meant I wasn't going to be a good mom.

I can't wait to hear the gender and names! :001_smile: