Menu

Amazon Subscribe and Save

Does anyone use this? I just ordered a handful of things to see how I like it. The prices seem reasonable. Since shipping is free and the subscription gets a discount, I think the prices are slightly better than my grocery store.

I think it will be nice to have things like toilet paper show up at the door and not have to remember to stock up on them. S

I'm wondering anyone has tried this and what you think.

Does anyone use this? I just ordered a handful of things to see how I like it. The prices seem reasonable. Since shipping is free and the subscription gets a discount, I think the prices are slightly better than my grocery store.

.....what you think.

I've been considering it, too. I'm no help, but I'm anxious to hear a report! :)

I ordered 7th Generation laundry detergent, paper towels and toilet paper. I figured that was a good place to start to see how it goes. With the additional discount I got on subscribe and save, it was a tad less than my usual grocery store. It comes in cases, so I'll have to figure out a place for it all, but I'm thinking it could be a good timesaver.

I'll update you when it all gets here.

I think it will be nice to have things like toilet paper show up at the door and not have to remember to stock up on them. S

I'm wondering anyone has tried this and what you think.

...but now that I have, I'll have to go check it out! Thanks! :-)

I havent' done the subscription deal, but am considering it. I bought Late July crackers from Amazon and they ended up being about $1.25 a box (there was an extra discount on Late July products at the time). My local grocery store carries the same item for $2.99 a box.

I do think you can get some good deals this way, especially when they have the extra discounts. I have been looking at the items you purchased, I just need to set aside the money so our budget can handle a large purchase like that.

If you do the subscription, let us know how it goes.

This sounds great but where do I find it at the Amazon site? Can't locate it. Is it only available to Prime members maybe? Thanks!

Mary

If you do a search for "subscribe & save", it will pull up information on the program.

It looks interesting. I'll have to look through and decide if it would save me $$.