Menu

Curriculum junkie going on a bender ...

I am headed out to the first real used curriculum sale of the season here, and I am way more excited than I should be. There are two more in the next month!

Seriously, I am trying to wean myself off of this. I am really hoping to stick to my list and treat this as a thrifty shopping opportunity and not a look-at-all-the-books free-for-all.

Wish me luck!

I am really hoping to stick to my list and treat this as a thrifty shopping opportunity and not a look-at-all-the-books free-for-all.

I would like to cast my vote for the "Look at all the books free-for-all" option. :tongue_smilie:

Good luck -- hope you find lots of great stuff at incredibly low prices!

Cat

Have fun! I hit our used curric sale last month and come away with TONS of great deals. Tomorrow I will be at my friend's homeschool store. The plan is to pick up wkbks to use with WWE and horizons math 3. However, she keeps a large selection of used curric that she consigns so chances are I will be coming home with more than I planned and writing a much bigger cheque than first budgeted for. That seems to be the way things are everytime I go there(which is why I only enter her store a couple times per year lol)

Yes, it is my favorite time of the year. :tongue_smilie: LOL

I guess I have no life, but I look forward to the used homeschool book sales all year long. The bargains are great, and it is just plain fun.

Last week was my hs group's sale. I sold some things, but did not find much to buy.:glare: This Saturday is another sale, and the beginning of June, there will be another. Really, I don't need a lot this year, but I hope to find a few good things.

It is the one time of year I get to spend some money almost guilt free.:D

Go and have a great time and buy lots of books.:lol:

I got lucky and found some of the HOD books for a great price, so we may actually be able to do HOD with my little two! I also picked up a few AO books, just to see what all the fuss is about. Fun stuff!

Hope everyone else has a great used sale season!:001_smile:

My problem is I always take things to sell, sell nothing and buy every bargin I find that would be of use to us :lol: Really enjoy :001_smile: This is the best time of the year :D If you are able to stick to a list please let me know how!!! :auto:

Lisa

wife of 23 years dd 18 dd 6

p.s. good luck!!!

Edited by gevs4him
p.s.