Menu

Board updates and college admissions decisions!

Hoggirl

So exciting about the board updates but the timing?? As all these last admissions decisions will be rolling in!? It'll drive me crazy not knowing what is going on! Waiting is not a strength of mine to begin with!!

I'll be thinking about all y'all as the last pieces of information come in. It's so nerve-wracking, and I'm sure the lack of immediate access to this board to vent/share/celebrate/lament will make it extra tough! Hang in there, folks!

Edited by Hoggirl
  • Like 12

Right??

We have all of our admission decisions but we're waiting on some information from one of the schools that will make it possible or not to double major (which she can definitely do at the other school). 

Early orientation at the other school may actually occur before we have all the information we need, but we did find out that they won't be peeved if we do orientation and then go elsewhere. We just lose the orientation fee, which is not a lot in the grand scheme of things. 

• Like 1