Menu

Is WTM Press not doing a sale this year?

There was something on Facebook about renovating their warehouse or distribution or something so they didn't do a cyber Monday sale. (I think).

Thanks, I found it:

Many of you have shopped our Cyber Monday sales in recent years...we're not having one this year, since we're in the middle of a warehouse shift that will bring you substantial savings on shipping! But don't worry; we'll be having more big sales soon. Follow us on Facebook so you won't miss any!

https://www.facebook.com/peacehillpress/photos/a.468441972646.248264.89357647646/10155052420637647/?type=3&theater

Bummer. I guess I'll just have to keep a watch out for sales later. Luckily, I don't need it until Spring.

• Like 1

Bummer. I guess I'll just have to keep a watch out for sales later. Luckily, I don't need it until Spring.

Their scratch&dent offer is way better than a regular sale, IMO. Up to 60% off. Better than Amazon prices. Just call their office. (Thread is at the top of some of the forums.)

• Like 1

Their scratch&dent offer is way better than a regular sale, IMO. Up to 60% off. Better than Amazon prices. Just call their office. (Thread is at the top of some of the forums.)

I want a combination of printed and downloadable material. I can do the scratch and dent for printed. I just need to figure out if I want to get the downloads now with 15% off or wait to see if they do something better later.