Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Well I just found out that I will be spending the entire day helping run a marketing booth.  Yuck.  But I am told that I don't have to actually man it most of the time, so I can work instead.  Isn't that nice?

Actually, I am hoping to enjoy the other things at the event where our booth is, watching cultural dances and stuff like that.

My sister has my kids overnight so she can take them to a dog training class she signed them up for.  She agreed to bring them back after the class so I can take them to this event.

I hope the weather holds up.

I do have some work I need to finish.  I would be doing it now, but I have a pretty bad sinus thing going on.  Even after taking some Tylenol sinus it's still pretty bad.  Yuck yuck yuck.  I hope I can sleep.

• Like 4

Today:

Tidy up house so we are ready for the week (ongoing as the day progresses)

Mass

Breakfast - I am tired of eating out - I want to come home and make a simple breakfast and be done with it!

Focus on uploading Latin quizzes for co-op

Tidying up house some more

CSA food pick up

resting

making that lamb dish I never got to earlier in the week.

• Like 3

Dh is the only one of us who went to church this morning.  I tried to sleep in, and while I wasn't able to as long as I wanted, was able to get some more rest.  Ds did sleep in.  Dd is still sleeping now.

Human care is done

Pet care is done.  The pets are very happy to have us home again.

Medical care is done though I need to fill my pill boxes and see if any prescriptions need to be refilled.

Sleeping bags have been aired out.  I'm waiting for ds to come and help me to put them away.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that needs to be done.  Let's see - next - throw in a load of laundry. 

• Like 3

I slept in, had breakfast, and read the paper all before the kids got up. Today is a day at home full of house things and general puttering.

I sharpened a bunch of colored pencils and am currently goofing off.

We will probably talk to the college kids later.

Have a great day!

• Like 3