Menu

Can you hear me screaming?

shanvan

First, I'm sick and I'm cranky, so not feeling very generous.  

I've been trying to sell off some curriculum to make a little extra money since Dh is unemployed.  I'm on email #3 with the same person for a set of 4 books that I listed separately and now the potential buyer wants to know how many books there are and wants me to send a picture.  I'll probably send the photo b/c I want the money, and I can understand why people can be skeptical when buying online, but I really don't feel like making the extra effort all for $35 less my shipping costs (and of course I paid a lot more than that when I bought the books new).  Just expressing my frustration (and overreacting too, I know.).  Thanks for letting me vent!

My husband is being worse than me and saying I should tack on a stupidity fee (b/c the number of books is evident from the post).  I can't be that mean b/c I have actually emailed questions about items and then realized it was all there and somehow my brain missed the info.

It does make me think of the former 4H mom who drove us all a little nuts.  Every time Ds sent an email with the time, date and location of the next meeting, she immediately responded with "I don't understand.  Do we have a meeting?" :001_rolleyes: Every now and then we kind of miss those emails. 

Buyer sent payment and I didn't even have to send photos!  Guess I really was overreacting!  Now I have to deal with shipping, which I hate (yes hate is the right word, and I do feel that strongly about it).