Menu

Of the HS sciences, which lab is best to do outside the home?

I would say Chemistry, as I can't imagine doing Chemical experiments in my home. I would rather dissect a frog or pig, as cutting a creature open doesn't bother me. Dd of course, is a whole different story.:D

But as far as what would be the most beneficial for dd I have no idea.

I hope I'm not asking a stupid question.:blush5:

(thanks)

I would say Chemistry, as I can't imagine doing Chemical experiments in my home.

:iagree: for hs chemistry - so this is my plan. We did do most of the experiments in the Chem C2000 kit last year without too many problems- but that was middle school chemistry.

Chemistry

All the physics labs I did in school were lame.

Bio is fairly easy to do at home.

There were a lot of chem labs I didn't want to do in the kitchen. Some can be done outside if the weather cooperates, which doesn't happen much around here and the micro chem kits didn't impress or enthuse the kiddos, which is the point of labs AFAIC.

I would say Chemistry, as I can't imagine doing Chemical experiments in my home. I would rather dissect a frog or pig, as cutting a creature open doesn't bother me. Dd of course, is a whole different story.:D

But as far as what would be the most beneficial for dd I have no idea.

I hope I'm not asking a stupid question.:blush5:

(thanks)

If you mean outside the home as in not you doing them with her, I'd say whatever you are most likely to not like. I was a chemistry major, so chemistry doesn't bother me at all. I'm hosting a small chem group in my home this year. Biology on the other hand, I was very happy to find a co-op for. I did the unit entitled the "Chemistry of Biology" or something like that. :tongue_smilie:

So whatever you most dislike. Do that one outside the home.