Menu

I've got a serious case of the " I don't want to do school blues"

Ever had them?:o I'm taking the day off and I'm going to work on lesson plans. I need to recharge my batteries so to speak.

Do you ever get like this...I feel like I'm climbing the walls today? :rolleyes: No real reason...just don't want to do school and were so close to finishing up. grrrrr....

We must have some things in common if preparing lesson plans feels like a valid part of a day off. :) I love teaching my kids, but on the "hard days" I sometimes feel like I'd rather plan the curriculum and have someone else actually implement those lesson plans! I hope you get recharged and ready to charge onward with renewed perspective.

ElaineJ

recharging mine for weeks now and they are still dead :D I'm just.not.motivated. My dc have been doing the basics and although I'm super-excited to start Nature Study...the weather has not been cooperating. Thank goodness for co-op art, science and Spanish once/week. I'm with you. I'd much rather plan that implement, am much better at planning than implementing b/c my best laid plans go *poof* when I try to carry them out:) Take the day off. Hopefully you have batteries that will recharge faster than mine.

of the routine, spring is trying to blossom and I'm ready to be DONE with school! This is my 13th year and I'm seriously burned out, but I have to press on. I need a swift kick in the pants, to be real honest. Hope you get your batteries recharged!

I am having a harder time this year, because I am working part-time in the afternoons. So I have to push harder to get things done in the morning. I am so ready to quit, but can't. All of these things combined make me a little stressed over the children's education, and also make me feel like I cannot take a day off. AAAUUUGGGHHH!!:eek: