Menu

Do Land's End Tshirts shrink?

Nope. For starters, they are usually pre-shrunk. LE clothes tend to run just a wee bit bigger to take shrinkage into consideration. If the size is a 6, it should fit to their size chart/specs AFTER you wash it. And if any shrinkage it is hardly noticeable at all. (Unlike some shirts I have had from other company's that get smaller and smaller with each wash!)

At least this was the score when I worked there 3 years ago, but I just rec'd an order from them, and it hasn't changed at all (at least in kids tees)! You can always call and ask! Friendly and helpful, those operators!

Nope. For starters, they are usually pre-shrunk. LE clothes tend to run just a wee bit bigger to take shrinkage into consideration. If the size is a 6, it should fit to their size chart/specs AFTER you wash it. And if any shrinkage it is hardly noticeable at all. (Unlike some shirts I have had from other company's that get smaller and smaller with each wash!)

At least this was the score when I worked there 3 years ago, but I just rec'd an order from them, and it hasn't changed at all (at least in kids tees)! You can always call and ask! Friendly and helpful, those operators!

Thanks! I'll definitely get some tshirts from them. I'm tired of shirts that look old by the end of the season.

Good quality and comfy for years. Their ladies nightgowns are cozy and wonderful. They are awesome in the customer service department if you need them. Refunds, exchanges etc. are no problem even after washing. They are right up there with Hanna Andersson on my list.