Menu

NLE Results

Karenciavo

I wasn't even going to start looking out for them for a couple of more weeks... Do you know something I don't?!? :)

Me either, but PJ in WA's son got his score back. Maybe they took them on the early side. Basically just checking. It's very possible I screwed something up in the process and I'm a little concerned. :001_rolleyes:

Edited by Karenciavo

Hm... 'Cause don't the results take into account *all* of their results for the year? So they can't very well score anybody till they've processed all the results, right?

So... Maybe the rest of us will hear soon too? That would sure be great! :)

Hm... 'Cause don't the results take into account *all* of their results for the year? So they can't very well score anybody till they've processed all the results, right?

So... Maybe the rest of us will hear soon too? That would sure be great! :)

Maybe I misunderstood her. I'm a little out of it these days. :tongue_smilie:

I'm a little out of it these days. :tongue_smilie:

Cough. I just took T to a ballet class that wasn't there. Dropped him off too! Poor kid "took a walk around the building" till I got back!

So if I were you, I wouldn't listen to *anything* I have to say...

Cough. I just took T to a ballet class that wasn't there. Dropped him off too! Poor kid "took a walk around the building" till I got back!

So if I were you, I wouldn't listen to *anything* I have to say...

:D BTW are you going to post any pictures of your latest trip on FB or somewhere?

Just got our NLE results in the mail today! We were so nervous as this is our first forray into NLE and we did Level I instead of the Introductory. And.........got a certificate and purple metal!!!! (One missed 1 one question, the other 4 questions!!!) What a relief and excitement!!!! I'm not bragging but just sighing in relief!!!

Myra

We also had our oldest two taking the intro level. We did (per a suggestion I read somewhere) have the kids mark their answers on the test paper, so I have a pretty good idea of how they did. But I'd love the official version. Hope they arrive soon!

Edited by sandra in va

We just received our results. Both boys took the Latin I exam, and both received Gold Medals. One had a Perfect Paper.

Congratulations!!! What a great job!

I had thirteen students take it this year (almost evenly split between intro and one), and I'm still waiting for news...

We are here in AR, too but ours have not come. :(

Our results actually went to Mrs. Karppinen (their on-line Latin instructor) in Colorado. She received them yesterday. I don't know exactly how they get mailed out. I heard that someone in WA state received theirs about a week ago.

My results are finally here! Okay, lol, it's the students' results, but I feel like they're "mine"... ;)

Of six "Intro" tests, they earned five ribbons / certificates.

And of seven "Level 1"s, I had three cum laudes, a magna, a maxima, and a summa.

Yay!

Congrats to all the kids and their moms/teachers.

Ds got a ribbon for the Intro also, he was so pleased because he does Latin on his own. I got left behind a long time ago and I can't catch up. I have signed him up for Veritas Press online Latin class for next year since he needs more accountabilty.

He took the Intro test, and scored 31, one point shy of a certificate. I think he felt pretty good about it, too, although he's a hard one to read.

I am really pleased, since it was the first test of any type ever that he has taken, and I didn't do a whole lot to prepare him for it.