Menu

Sigh of relief. (CC)

Thank you to all that prayed. If you have the inclination, please pray for my soon-to-be ex-hub. He's in a low place right now and needs to be lifted up to the Lord. I pray that he finds the help he needs and others in his life lift him up to help him out of the current quagmire he's in. I know with God anything is possible, I pray that his heart is softened to hear His will.

Thank you.

Jessica,

In all sincerity, I will not only pray those things for your husband, but also for you. I pray that your heart will also be softened, and yes it's true that with God all things are possible.

Keep listening for His voice.

Thank you to all that prayed. If you have the inclination, please pray for my soon-to-be ex-hub. He's in a low place right now and needs to be lifted up to the Lord. I pray that he finds the help he needs and others in his life lift him up to help him out of the current quagmire he's in. I know with God anything is possible, I pray that his heart is softened to hear His will.

Thank you.

Jessica,

In all sincerity, I will not only pray those things for your husband, but also for you. I pray that your heart will also be softened, and yes it's true that with God all things are possible.

Keep listening for His voice.

I would consider it an honor to pray for you and your husband, Jessica. May God bring healing to you both and restore peace, love and joy to your home.