Menu

Looking for a tatoo design for my dd.

Do you already have a tattoo artist? I would just go and tell him/her of your idea. He or she can draw something up and then tweak it from there. Or if you know a regular artist (who doesn't tattoo) he or she can draw something up.

Have fun! Makes me itch for another!

Do you already have a tattoo artist? I would just go and tell him/her of your idea. He or she can draw something up and then tweak it from there. Or if you know a regular artist (who doesn't tattoo) he or she can draw something up.

That's what I'd do, too. Finding something that looks good on someone else might not be suited to your dd's style. My sister drew up a rough draft of my second one and then the artist tweaked it to suit me better, and I love it much more than I loved anything I found online.

This would be my suggestion. Plus without the names, it would be hard to do something. The tat artist would be able to help you. Tell her the names and what you are looking for and she can help you design it.

Plus, they've seen it all! They have great ideas!

She would like a tatoo around her ankle that has all of her sisters' names on it. She would like something that has sort of a vine design. Can anyone direct me to a site that might have some pictures like that? Thanks.

No clue but I just have to say, I never really pictured you as the progressive type ;) .

Can't imagine picking out tatoos for my dd but she is only six :D. I might mellow with age.

No clue but I just have to say, I never really pictured you as the progressive type ;) .

Can't imagine picking out tatoos for my dd but she is only six :D. I might mellow with age.

:lol: I have actually gotten more conservative in my old age. There was a time when if I had gotten any more open minded, my brains would have fallen right out of my head. H-m-m, maybe that's where they went. ;)

This is for the 17 yr. old (I see I need to update my siggy). She has wanted a tatoo for a very long time and plans to get one when she turns 18. She wants to live with the design for awhile to make sure she really likes it.