Menu

Need help from Walgreens shoppers (coupons)

Yes and it has even come out to more that the cost of the item off. For example, last week there was a Walgreens coupon for Reynold's Tin Foil for 89 cents. I had a manufacturer coupon for $1.00 off. Walgreens actually paid me 11 cents to take it. I have also used coupons on their Easy Saver Free after Rebate items and gotten anywhere from $1 to $3 paid to me after the rebate.

yep. I just came home with $42.50 in items that I only paid $13 for1

I'm loving Walgreens, esp for non-grocery hygene items. Between their deals and coupons and rebates, I haven't actually paid out of pocket for a razor or shampoo and other such items in over 5 months!:D

I've been loving the CVS program but just getting into the Walgreens.

I have only been couponing for about 4 months but I am so shocked at what I'm saving. It about makes me want to vomit at my old trips to the grocery store.

I'm looking forward to trying the rebate program. I'm not one for mailing in rebates but the online thing I think I can swing.

Thanks!

Marie

I've been loving the CVS program but just getting into the Walgreens.

I have only been couponing for about 4 months but I am so shocked at what I'm saving. It about makes me want to vomit at my old trips to the grocery store.

I'm looking forward to trying the rebate program. I'm not one for mailing in rebates but the online thing I think I can swing.

Thanks!

Marie

the online rebates at walgreens are VERY easy and you get 10% MORE back if you do it online vs snail mail. just be sure to mark your calendar or whatever so you don't miss the deadline (oh how it hurts to realise you missed the rebates which were the only reason you bought the item!)