Menu

EEEEEEEEE!! Dh just got me tickets to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert!!!

Ria

I am soooooooo excited! Near the stage! I can't believe it!!! I haven't been to a concert in 30 years, but to see them both...well...I wanted to see them.

Oh. my. goodness.

What a complete and total surprise.

I am dumbfounded. He knew I wanted to go. Bless his sweet heart!!

Ria

Pooh! My first concert was EJ at Dodger Stadium decades ago.... hubby has season tix. to Cubs and could have gotten good seats for this one but I could not see myself attending at my age.

My dd wants to see the (gag) Jonas Bros. whenever they are next in town. She is on some live chat with them even as i type this!!!

Pooh! My first concert was EJ at Dodger Stadium decades ago.... hubby has season tix. to Cubs and could have gotten good seats for this one but I could not see myself attending at my age.

My dd wants to see the (gag) Jonas Bros. whenever they are next in town. She is on some live chat with them even as i type this!!!

Silly, you are never too old. I'm almost 46. I think that's probably going to be the average age of the crowd anyway, lol. I saw Elton John's One Man concert when I was 17. This one is going to be a blast.

Ria

I saw EJ twice when I was in college (in the 70's) but never BJ. I would love to see them together.

JFS--You are definitely NOT too old to go to concerts. I have gone to several in the last couple years and had a blast. Memories of college and early marriage good times. Lots of grey hairs attend since some of these rockers are in their 60's. I wanted to get dh tickets to Paul McCartney during his last tour. None of the dates worked out for us. You are not too old for that!!!!

Ria --

HAVE FUN!!!