Menu

Those of you who said you had hundreds of things in your Amazon cart

Yeah - 'save for later' and if the price goes down while it is in the cart - since last time you looked, it will notify you so that if it gets a great price, you could buy it. or if you need one more book under $10 so that you can get 4 for 3 then you just look through what you already picked out and choose one for free.

I have stuff in my cart and a wish list. Some things are for self-ed and I will buy them once I finish a subject. Some of books recommended from here so i just throw them in the cart and save for later.

It's nice to have a few inexpensive items saved for later to help get to the $25.00 free shipping.

I keep mine in "save for later" in my cart b/c I check it every few days. Prices vary on a DAILY basis. I've seen things go up and down by $100 in a day(this was a tv show series on dvd). Books will generally go up or down a few dollars every few days. I prefer the save for later rather than the wishlist so I can keep track of prices. It's very handy! I have things on my list from a year ago so it doesn't get erased at least in that amount of time! Then if I see an item that I wanted at a lower price, I am reminded that I wanted awhile back. It always lets you know if a price has changed at the top of your cart when you are logged in. Love it!