Menu

Men -- they're just such funny people, aren't they?

Too bad I couldn't add this to my "sarcasm" post below somehow -- but it doesn't seem to quite fit.

Here I am with a real headache that is now two days old, a body with aches in places I didn't know I had...though admittedly somewhat improved since last night...and a cough from a place which shall go unnamed.

Dh sidles up to me and says..."But, I'm not sick (winkwink)."

Oh. My. Dear. :rolleyes:

Doran

got past the point where if I was in the middle of telling/explaining something really important and serious to me he'd interrupt and say, "you're so cute," and try to get in a cuddle. I finally told him it made me feel like slapping him upside the head, packing my bags and leaving - especially because after the little cuddle he'd change the topic and never even ask me to finish my thought.

He doesn't do that anymore.

I would have looked at him and said o.k., I can make you sick.:rolleyes: Then I would have punched him and went to bed.

Hehehe YES!

Or how about the HE comes home with the flu which you and both the kids already have, you are draped over the sofas along with the kids because you are just too sick to do anything, and he has the gall to think he gets to go to bed while we bring His Majesty stuff from wherever he wants because HE is so sick.

Yes, a punch would be most appropriate!

:p :p :p

Too bad I couldn't add this to my "sarcasm" post below somehow -- but it doesn't seem to quite fit.

Here I am with a real headache that is now two days old, a body with aches in places I didn't know I had...though admittedly somewhat improved since last night...and a cough from a place which shall go unnamed.

Dh sidles up to me and says..."But, I'm not sick (winkwink)."

Oh. My. Dear. :rolleyes:

Doran

Like my dh has said, he's never too sick for, uh... "time alone together" - although I will admit that I don't get how our guys think at all with that topic. I've been married 22 years and am still amazed, amused & often times baffled by the males of the species. We truly are very different!

when I come to bed to go to sleep after a L.O.N.G. day of doing everything we moms do...will look at me, snuggle close (like I really want him anywhere NEAR me when he's sick!) and say, "I'm glad you came to bed!". Okay, somebody tell me how a man who is too sick to do anything else is NOT too sick for THAT?!? It makes me want to just choke him! Men are different creatures...good thing they have other endearing qualities that we love so much :)