Menu

So is it normal to be rushing around. . .

I guess I don't need a cleaning service just someone to come visit every week then I will make sure the play is clean.:glare:

Yep! This is exactly it! Dh and I joke that we need to have guests over every weekend to be sure our house stays reasonably clean!

I am the same. I had a cleaning company come in to quote and I cleaned before they came... I guess I don't need a cleaning service just someone to come visit every week then I will make sure the house is clean.:glare:

:iagree: My hubby joked that since we put our house up for sale it is always clean, and really we do not need a bigger house, I just need to clean it daily. :glare: I think I would rather move:lol:

Then why are you online?LOL!!!!:lol:

I figure somebodys house is always worse than mine. In fact I know a few people whos homes are worse than mine at my dirtiest. So I don't care. As long as the toilets are flushed and my dirty clothes aren't in sight, that's all I care about. And....they are guys. I'll bet after they leave they couldn't tell you what color your wall was or even your shower curtain. So relax and don't sweat it. :tongue_smilie:

Ok. I realized just as he rang the doorbell that he had to walk through some of the rooms to get to the bathrooms! Repeat after me: I will never see that man again! I wonder if service people share horror stories of the messiest houses they've ever seen. . .!

:lol:

Consider yourself lucky. Our plumber is a friend from church.

We have a friend that is a mover, and he tell us how NASTY someone's house was.

Even though his wife is a HORRIBLE housekeeper--yes he complains about that as well..thats why he visits:001_smile:!!

I also had another friend that was a great housekeeper, she had an exterminator come out once a month and he commented on how clean her house was every time he came out and he told her how most homes he visits are not very clean.

We have a friend that is a mover, and he tell us how NASTY someone's house was.

Even though his wife is a HORRIBLE housekeeper--yes he complains about that as well..thats why he visits:001_smile:!!

I also had another friend that was a great housekeeper, she had an exterminator come out once a month and he commented on how clean her house was every time he came out and he told her how most homes he visits are not very clean.

Are you trying to cheer me up?:glare:

Or are you trying to motivate me to clean this mess up?!

Actually the cat's bathroom (yes, that's what we call it because he's supposed to be the only one using it) got it's first cleaning in months. I've threatened my kids with dire consequences if it gets messed up again!