Menu

If Heaven is so great.......

Then why did God put us here first?

How can Heaven fit so many people in it?

Is it better to be a ghost, or human?

and my favorite question from dd today....

With all those other galaxies out there, why don't we just fly to one/some of them, and see if we can find more people like us?

Those are just a few of the questions I got asked in the car today! I guess it's better than the usual, "Are we there yet?":lol:

Sounds like she's just getting started......;)

Secretly record some of those conversations, or you'll wish that you had~

My sisters and I laugh hysterically at some of our old home movies.

Like where my 6 yo bossy-butt sister is telling my mom how to deal with my dad 'bossing her around'.

We roll every time we see it.

She is a psych major and social worker for paranoid schizophrenics today, by the way~:)

Sounds like she's just getting started......;)

Secretly record some of those conversations, or you'll wish that you had~

My sisters and I laugh hysterically at some of our old home movies.

Like where my 6 yo bossy-butt sister is telling my mom how to deal with my dad 'bossing her around'.

We roll every time we see it.

She is a psych major and social worker for paranoid schizophrenics today, by the way~:)

:lol: about your sister! I would love to record some of these things, but they have a 6th sense about this stuff, and just won't do it on record! It did remind me of some similar conversations when ds was little though!

"If heaven is so great, how come no one wants to die"?

Though I know you don't believe, this answer is simple. The scriptures say that God put forever into our hearts. When he created Adam and Eve, they had the opportunity to live forever. It was only when they sinned that they passed death to their offspring (and the rest of mankind). But we still want to live God's original purpose...it's in our genes. But for now, because of Adamic sin....

So because of sin, people die, but Christ died so that when the time is right, people can be resurrected to life and have the opportunity to live forever. And a small group will never die, but will walk through the tribulation into the "real life."

Anyway, again, I know you don't believe, but that is what scripture says :)

This is going to sound morbid but it's actually pretty funny.

When I was about to turn 5 years old or so, I told my mom that I wanted to die for my bday. My mom was a little freaked out and horrified at first, but then I explained that God already had a son but didn't have a daughter. I thought if I died I could go up to heaven and be his daughter. My mom had three daughters, so I thought she wouldn't miss me as much as God would miss having a daughter. (This was the same time in my life that I thought we all lived in a dome and wondered when we'd drive to the spot where the sky met the earth.) :lol: