Menu

Can someone who understands and uses the CVS and Walgreens savings/coupon/points

I do CVS through The Grocery Game, and I love it. We go through mouthwash and kiddie toothpaste like crazy, and I never pay out of pocket for it. Lots of free and cheap make up, cleaning products, and miscellaneous odds and ends, too. My Grocery Game list tells me when everything is at it's cheapest price.

I never shopped drug stores before, but CVS is totally worth it. I don't have a Walgreens, so I can't comment on them.

If you happen to do the $1 Grocery Game trial, feel free to use Tooofeach@aol.com as a referral. ;)

If you happen to do the $1 Grocery Game trial, feel free to use Tooofeach@aol.com as a referral. ;)

Just out of curiosity, do you receive any kind of reward for referrals? Wondering b/c our support group is having a Mom's Night Out topic for folks wanting to learn The Grocery Game, and I'd like to know if there is a perk for the hostess. It'd be nice if there were...

Edited by Valerie(TX)
grammar uhhh

I believe for every three referrals you can get a free 8 week subscription to the Grocery Game. I'm not positive but it is something like that.

Marie

Yeah, it's something like that. It's not an income producer or anything, unless maybe the hostess is a franchise owner, since it is a franchise business.

Memberships start at $10 for 8 weeks, so regular old members aren't getting rich off of referrals. ;)