Menu

I will admit...

Guest 4boys

...that I have not actually read TWTM. :blush: I am interested in doing so but I would like to read it before I buy it and the library I have access to does not carry it. Anyone want to borrow me a copy? :tongue_smilie:

I haven't read it either. I started to read it, but I just am not that kind of reader. I only really ever finish fiction books unless I am reading some non-fiction book directly to my kids. I saw SWB speak twice in Orlando and liked what I heard. I don't specifically follow this plan, but I like the community here. I think we did a poll once that asked how many people followed the book and there were a few of us out there that don't really.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I love to do research here, the combined knowledge and experience of all the different people here is so priceless to a fairly new homeschooler like me.

But really, if anyone would lend me a copy, I would read it. :D

I enjoy the variety of homeschoolers on this board, and am glad people feel welcome even if they have not read the book. Having said that, I strongly recommend you buy the book. It has been one of the most helpful homeschool books I have ever read. It is certainly well worth the money. It covers elementary through high school. You will be happy you bought it. O.k. that's enough of my advertising for SWB.:001_smile:

I agree with Cedarmom; it's not a book you'll regret buying. Of course, if by some freak chance you do, you can donate it to your obviously under budgeted library and feel like a virtuous contributor to the community.

;)

Rosie

:D Yeah, no kidding! Thanks for the advice everyone. Maybe I will look into making a purchase.