Menu

Burn Notice fans!

Excellent, thanks! I - can you believe this - MISSED the two last episodes of season two. Multiple times. I've been waiting for a marathon or something so I can catch up before the 26th.

Is it just me, or is this two-season thing sort of cool? For a while, the networks kept cutting back the number of episodes per season (Cosby was, like, 30 per, more recent have been around 15) and just filling in with a lot of c-r-a-p. I'm rather liking this new trend to fall season and spring season shows.

Your Welcome! :)

I don't know how I feel about the split seasons. I do however like the idea of my "shows" being on different schedules so something is always current. Then again since I don't have a TV, I always run into the 8 day lag for posting the shows to internet. Hard to figure out when things are on.

• 3 weeks later...

Dh loved the Burn Notice and Eureka DVDs that I got him for Christmas, and they were (sadly) very timely, as his back started acting up in a new place just before Christmas, and he spent a great deal of his time off on a heating pad. :(

These will be very welcome!

Where does Burn Notice usually air? (We don't have cable.) Do you know if the new episodes will be on Hulu, and if so, with how much of a delay?

Burn Notice is a cable show on the USA Network

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/

It airs on Thursdays so, the day after it appears online.

Burn Notice returns to USA network on the 22nd.

And Burn Notice returns to Hulu Jan. 23.

Episodes are posted the day after broadcast and are available on a five-week rolling basis, on hulu. or you can also watch them on the usa website as well.

So episode #10 will be online on the 23rd.

Dh loved the Burn Notice and Eureka DVDs that I got him for Christmas, and they were (sadly) very timely, as his back started acting up in a new place just before Christmas, and he spent a great deal of his time off on a heating pad. :(

These will be very welcome!

Where does Burn Notice usually air? (We don't have cable.) Do you know if the new episodes will be on Hulu, and if so, with how much of a delay?

We watch new episodes the night after they air, on usa's website. This season, new episodes should be up on Fridays.