Menu

Thank you all for the help....

You probably don't know how much you were helping me - posting to help Jessica and others. BUt you were.

I had an incident Sunday morning that was the straw that broke the camels back. The police were involved - despite everything still be considered "non-physical abuse".

A variety of the things posted have helped me out a bunch - i'm sure i'll keep reading too.

Some prayers/good thoughts tomorrow as i meet with the lawyer (coming to just to see me) and start this roller coaster. The worst part is he hasn't left, and his parents and sister/BIL show up this week. His parents are apparently staying for a month.

I could use some advice on the HS side - how to stay doing it. PM's would be welcome on that, i'm not excited at the moment about having a lot out there in public.

Tracey,

Thank you for posting, you are being prayed for.

I Peter 5:7

Cast all your cares upon Him; for He cares for you.

Philippians 4:6

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.