Menu

Undermount lights in kitchen

Indigo Blue

I don’t have a link, but I’m sure they exist. Look on Amazon and read all the reviews. If it’s not for a rental, it’s really not difficult to do strip LED lighting yourself. You could probably even hire an electrician to make it wired for well under $1k. Smaller projects would be less than half a day’s work for them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ve got 4 ds14 bought for me from 5below of all places a couple of years ago as a birthday gift after I mentioned needing some kind of light there. They have been going strong for 2 years now and use a remote. 
Useless but funny related anecdote: he bought those after trying to string up a set of white Christmas lights to give me more light, but they wouldn’t stay up…😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have motion activated lights in our pantry that look great, and would work under cabinets. They have a remote and can operate on a timer, too. Amazon.

We also have some plant lights that we used to convert an old bookshelf into a plant area, and I’m thinking of putting one under a cabinet for herb pots in the kitchen. Also on a timer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I found some 14” lights that can be mounted with tiny screws, then they can be easily pulled off the magnets that hold them in place for usb recharging. 

We have an electrician friend, too. So I’ll use these (only 25.00) until we decide if or when we want to spend money to have them wired in. 

These are 8 hours of light, but I will use them only when I need the extra light. Very nice and very cheap. These will do for quite awhile. They get good reviews. 

Edited by Indigo Blue
  • Like 2