Menu

LLfromLotR - no longer available?

Dadgum it. If I’m wrong someone point me the link to me bc every single thing I’m finding dead ends to no where. It’s a great program. I have first and second editions and wanted to go print the daily schedule. 😞

I keep thinking I need to get rid of soooo much curriculum instead of saving it years until the next kid can use it now that I’m down to my last 3 kids. But then I want to bulk buy everything too bc I just never know when another provider is going to bite the dust or just stop the particular program I loved. 

I saved that one to use with my youngest. When the time came he was horrified by the idea and his interest level was in the negatives. Less than zero. 🙃😂

My youngest kids have been so different from the older ones. I can pretty much bank on it not working for them if all the big kids loved it. 🤐

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Malam said:

What does the title stand for?

Literary Lessons from the Lord of the Rings. It's an intro lit analysis course that went through the trilogy and had units for other works as well. Not secular. If I recall correctly, if you don't mind skipping religious bits it wasn't difficult to do so. Best for strong 7th or average 8th-9th grades. The last kid I used it with has graduated so memories may be rusty. 🙃

Edited by SilverMoon