Menu

Halara pants/leggings

Never heard of them. I think it's interesting how FB decides which ads to show us. 

I get a lot of ads for Pact clothing. So if anyone has any feedback on either brand, I'm listening. 🙂 I'm looking for some warm, nicer looking sweats. Or some comfy, but not sloppy looking athleisure. I'm picky though. I don't like poly/fleece. 

I looked up the Halara website. I think its kinda like Temu, Shein, and other China based clothing sites. I clicked on some joggers, and there is zero info about fabric content or washing instructions. Maybe I missed it, but I really tried to find it. 

On 1/16/2024 at 8:14 PM, popmom said:

Never heard of them. I think it's interesting how FB decides which ads to show us. 

I get a lot of ads for Pact clothing. So if anyone has any feedback on either brand, I'm listening. 🙂 I'm looking for some warm, nicer looking sweats. Or some comfy, but not sloppy looking athleisure. I'm picky though. I don't like poly/fleece. 

I’ve ordered a couple of things from Pact before, a tee shirt and leggings. That was a couple of years ago now. The quality was good.

• Like 1