Menu

Grad party menu...

We have a small horde (10-12) descending on us for DD's graduation. The after 'party' at a local restaurant will include 15-20 people. DD has requested Asian food.

Does this menu seem doable for non-adventurous eaters? We may have 3-4 among our group?

image.png.aef377d87e3cc9dfc43c693af3b678d3.png

Edited by Sneezyone
Darned homophones
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Sneezyone said:

We have a small hoard (10-12) descending on us for DD's graduation. The after 'party' at a local restaurant will include 15-20 people. DD has requested 'Asian' food.

Does this menu seem doable for non-adventurous eaters? We may have 3-4 among our group?

image.png.aef377d87e3cc9dfc43c693af3b678d3.png

Looks great to me! I think even tame eaters would be fine with the shrimp, white rice, chicken fried rice, and maybe egg rolls. Back in my picky days, I would have eaten at least those dishes.

I hope you have a wonderful celebration!

• Thanks 1

That looks great!  There's enough variety that a picky eater can eat something bland (just rice), eat something that is familiar (egg roll, chicken fried rice) or have a choice of meats, fruit, or veggie.  People can be picky in unexpected ways, but this seems like it would accommodate most tastes - there are even noodles with the pork if somebody doesn't want rice.  

• Like 1

On 5/28/2023 at 12:38 PM, BusyMom5 said:

Sounds good.... and has me wondering why I'm making a 3-tiered cake,  hamburgers 🍔🌭,  baked beans, etc.  I'm going to spend all of today and most of tomorrow cooking and getting everything ready!  

Heavens no!! I’m picking up cake and macarons on my way to the dinner. Balloons by party city will be delivered to the restaurant. Done and done!! Even if our back yard were rehabbed (it's not), I'd have it catered. I want to enjoy the day as much as possible...stress-free.

Edited by Sneezyone
  • Like 3