Menu

Classical Conversations Group on Here (cross-post)

SonshineLearner

Hmmm, Sorry:-(

Try this one, for those who want to join.

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/group.php

Classical Conversations is the fourth group down (fourth as of today:-) I'll also invite those who I notice use CC. I can't seem to be able to post a direct link. If you know how to, you're welcome to post it:-)

Carrie:-)

• 6 months later...

**nevermind, I found the group. I was just looking wrong :)

Any interest in starting this up again? I don't CC on the groups list but as I am starting in CC this year, I would love a place to talk about it with others.

Hmmm, Sorry:-(

Try this one, for those who want to join.

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/group.php

Classical Conversations is the fourth group down (fourth as of today:-) I'll also invite those who I notice use CC. I can't seem to be able to post a direct link. If you know how to, you're welcome to post it:-)

Carrie:-)

Edited by leseve
I found it!

When does it start in California? And when does it end? And why is that not on the CC website? (I'm really not much of a schedule person, so if I want to know, I know that my schedule and list making friends really want to know!)

Every group is different. You have to call your Director to get the scoop. Here our Challenges begin August 18th and Foundations begins Sept 1.

hth,

Georgia

Edited by Georgia in NC
typo

When does it start in California? And when does it end? And why is that not on the CC website? (I'm really not much of a schedule person, so if I want to know, I know that my schedule and list making friends really want to know!)

It does depend on location. There should be a contact Director listed for a campus in your area, and they can give you specific dates. In general, Foundations runs for 24 weeks (Sept - before Thanksgiving, then Jan - Easter,) and Challenge meets for 30 weeks (same schedule as Foundations, but adding weeks before, after, and during breaks to make up extra six.) There are some campuses that vary based on facility availability or other reasons, though.