Menu

Overthinking kindergarten

alysee

My oldest 4 kids will be in grades 5, 6 and 8 next year.  I plan on focusing on them with that being said based on my prek kid now she will want to do something official. When my oldest kids were in early elementary I did a Charlotte mason focus. I know this kid and that isn't her. She likes moving and doing, cutting, pasting and getting messy as long as it's indoors 🤣. I am just not sure what to do with her. Lapbooks I thought were the answer but I'm not sure? 

I've got a big year packet of cut and paste type activities from TPT.  There are lots of different sellers, so you should be able to find one the right level.   My littles also like the dot-to-dot and mazes books, or those big workbooks you find at big box stores.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BusyMom5 said:

I've got a big year packet of cut and paste type activities from TPT.  There are lots of different sellers, so you should be able to find one the right level.   My littles also like the dot-to-dot and mazes books, or those big workbooks you find at big box stores.

I had never even heard of teachers pay teachers. I downloaded tons of color by number, cutting activities, even lifecycle cutting and pasting tasks. This is exactly what I was looking for. 

• Like 1