Menu

Anyone else tackling Sunday????

TravelingChris

Good afternoon

Having problems w dh, who didn't even bother to try to wake me up- he thought is was a good idea for me to sleep from eight after 23:00 to  as much as I was naturally going to wake up.  Very fortunately, Express Scripts called me at 10:30 am to schedule my Enbrel delivery and because I was barely awake-no steroids yet, that call took over 9.5 minutes to finish since my computer screens were off and I was barely functioning.   He said it was because I didn't tell him to wake me up or set my alarm.    Yep, that is right- by the time the game was ended, even though I took 14 mg of Medrol (21m mg Prednisone), I was a walking zombie. This is so stressing me out. Cause yes, I would have stopped taking meds probably if that phone call didn't wake me up  I really need to come to a solution on this issue.  He probably slept less than 8 since his darn apnea dental appliance isn't working which is on my to do list.

Done

• ate breakfast
  • took both asthma and other morning meds
  • arranged Enbrel delivery
  • arranged when we are going to the movie

To do

•        Go to movie
  • Buy tickets for tomorrow's Christmas walk at the Botanical Garden
  • go to Publix and get my prescription and yogurts, etc
  • read the 15 page military pay system FAQ that they say you need to read before changing the DFAS password
  • check up on dd2 and dsil who got yet another Covid shot on Friday, I believe, and DSIL had it hit him very badly and dd2 was hit less strongly but still not good
  • figure out dinner

Much more too if I can keep up.

50 minutes ago, TravelingChris said:

Good afternoon

Having problems w dh, who didn't even bother to try to wake me up- he thought is was a good idea for me to sleep from eight after 23:00 to  as much as I was naturally going to wake up.  Very fortunately, Express Scripts called me at 10:30 am to schedule my Enbrel delivery and because I was barely awake-no steroids yet, that call took over 9.5 minutes to finish since my computer screens were off and I was barely functioning.   He said it was because I didn't tell him to wake me up or set my alarm.    Yep, that is right- by the time the game was ended, even though I took 14 mg of Medrol (21m mg Prednisone), I was a walking zombie. This is so stressing me out. Cause yes, I would have stopped taking meds probably if that phone call didn't wake me up  I really need to come to a solution on this issue.  He probably slept less than 8 since his darn apnea dental appliance isn't working which is on my to do list.

Done

• ate breakfast
  • took both asthma and other morning meds
  • arranged Enbrel delivery
  • arranged when we are going to the movie

To do

•        Go to movie
  • Buy tickets for tomorrow's Christmas walk at the Botanical Garden
  • go to Publix and get my prescription and yogurts, etc
  • read the 15 page military pay system FAQ that they say you need to read before changing the DFAS password
  • check up on dd2 and dsil who got yet another Covid shot on Friday, I believe, and DSIL had it hit him very badly and dd2 was hit less strongly but still not good
  • figure out dinner

Much more too if I can keep up.

That sounds scary-hope you figure something out!!

• Like 2

I need to be up doing all the things, but I'm in the recliner. Took a nap, and still chilling. If I can get my act together, I will do these things:

clean the floors-done

cook dinner-done-Honey Garlic Chicken

write the church checks-done

go to evening church service-done

hem living room curtains

physical therapy

reading academy

work in extra bedroom some more

dust

We'll see how much gets done, and doesn't end up on tomorrow's list.

Edited by math teacher
update
  • Like 2

Hi, everyone! I'm finally back home. 

@TravelingChris, I'm glad you got that call. I hope you can find the best solution. 

Dd and I had a fabulous time at Disney! We walked about 50 miles in the 6 days we were there. She LOVED the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride and said it was the smoothest coaster she has ever ridden. I don't ride them anymore, except for the Barnstormer! LOL! The Christmas party was so great, too. I loved the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor holiday jokes. Dd said that Space Mountain's holiday lights were amazing. We had lunch at the Be Our Guest castle. It was beautiful inside, and the food was amazing. We visited Oga's Cantina in Galaxy's Edge, and it was so neat inside. It was great to spend the time together most of all! 

My sisters and I spent a couple days together eating out, watching movies, and playing games. It was a nice. relaxing time. 

I've unpacked, and I need to make a list of everything I need to do before we leave Tuesday going to Hilton Head. 

Edited by mom31257
  • Like 2

Hi guys, happy Sunday!

I'm a bit under the weather today, but functional - enough for a Sunday.  I slept very poorly, and finally rolled out of bed and got coffee after 11am.

My eldest finished and submitted her late homework ... at least she says she did.  Kid2 wants to go to a movie and bookstore, and I said no movie until Kid1's essay was submitted ... and I also took her phone ... and she probably also knows her teacher isn't gonna put up with any more delays.  Both kids still have to study for algebra quizzes after we return from the movies.

I texted kid's therapist re skipping the next couple appointments.

I started the laundry and did some house cleaning and organizing, kid nagging, a little reading, pup stuff, and half of my yoga routine.

I did some client work ... mainly filing email attachments so I can clear my inbox.  I don't know how this happened, but I had like 250 items in my inbox this morning.  (It was more like 100 just days ago.)  I have more important work to do, but I need to trim the inbox in order to think clearly and prioritize.

Now it's time to get ready to pick up the kids' friend and head to the movies.  I think I'll take some Tylenol sinus as a preventive to being uncomfortable and crabby in the movie.

Still hoping to walk the dog later, and finish several more loads of laundry.

Besides that, I should make a list of things I need to accomplish in the near future, but probably not today.  I should be starting to plan how the rest of the year will go, in preparation for Christmas, travel, and big client deadlines.

• Like 3

I wanted to add that thankfully our party tickets were for Tuesday. Dd and two of her friends really wanted to get Taylor Swift tickets, and she sat in a virtual queue all morning and early afternoon until we had to go to the park that afternoon. Her friend was able to get back in the queue and got them tickets. They aren't good seats, but at least they will be there. I didn't complain about the day to sleep in and rest my feet! 

• Like 1