Menu

Ok - covid, now what?

gardenmom5

Just now, ktgrok said:

He tested positive on a monday, I tested negative that same day, retested on Friday and was positive. I didn't have enough tests to test every day. 

Thank you. That is helpful. 

My kids are fighting the idea that we could still get/be sick. It's frustrating, but I don't think we are out of the woods until at least Tuesday, and even then, I am not sure. Fortunately I have 12 tests left, but that's not a lot if the three of us test every day.  Probably we will retest Saturday.  

There is a 2nd positive person from my exposure.  Both are feeling pretty sick.  I have tested Tuesday, Thursday, and today.  Still negative and no symptoms (knock on wood).  I'm feeling glad I got that 2nd booster at the end of May.  Maybe it won't help, but maybe it will!!!  

I am still masking and mostly staying away from my family.  Will continue that for awhile now because my Sunday exposure has now turned into a Tuesday exposure

• Sad 3

Another nasal spray worth considering using is Enovid which is a nitric oxide spray made in Israel. Once it's opened, it's good for about a month. Just spray a few times throughout the day. 

It looks like you can buy it directly from the company but it's not cheap. Around $60 per bottle. We might get some for the times when we're traveling or when Covid cases are high. It's easy enough to use.

https://shop-enovid.com/products/enovid-sanotize-nons-nitric-oxide-nasal-spray

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was the only one positive in our house (finally tested negative today). I just wanted to say that I used up 4 tests just for me. I googled something like "free covid tests" and quickly found the site to order the freebies from the government. They seem to come from USPS and they came pretty fast--less than a week. I was able to get 8.