Menu

SOTW Activity Book Companion

Dianthus

I just looked at the Store site here, and it says it is the questions from the Activity book written up as worksheets. It seems intended to provide independent work/seatwork for older students, if desired, but isn't any new content, just new format.

I have to set up a new acct to view samples. This acct doesn't work, and I don't have time right now. 

I have the audio, still new in plastic wrap but don't have the item books. Not sure if I want all that, but it might be helpful. Coloring pages is a bit young for my 12 yr old.

From flipping through, it looks like the old version is close enough that the new outlines can be filled out using the older text. There are a few chapters from WW2 on that look like they may have been re-organized as the sub-headings were different, though the chapter titles were the same. There seem to be more pages in the new edition, whether that's due to a more extensive preface, more illustrations, different typeset, or more information, I don't know.

• Thanks 1