Menu

Conceptual Physics--Which One and Where Are Answers?

Physics for a non-science-y kid...this looks great. 

However, there are a bazillion editions, and one thing I keep seeing in reviews is that there aren't any answers to problems. Right now I'm thinking https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0133647498/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=A2O7EMZ4FQPVA&psc=1 plus the Guided Reading and Study Workbook and the Problem Solving Exercises.

Thank you!

Older editions are your friend.  For example, I have this older edition of the student text (early 2000 copyright) and the matching TE that *does* have the answers to all the questions.  I also used the Test Booklet that goes with it-- that was enough for us.  I did not make it a lab science; we did watch some videos (youtube Paul Hewitt, and many of his physics videos can be found) and do some simple demos, but not enough to really be able to call it a lab credit.

This thread has some ISBN numbers and info about the 2009 edition. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Georgiana Daniels said:

Physics for a non-science-y kid...this looks great. 

However, there are a bazillion editions, and one thing I keep seeing in reviews is that there aren't any answers to problems. Right now I'm thinking https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0133647498/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=A2O7EMZ4FQPVA&psc=1 plus the Guided Reading and Study Workbook and the Problem Solving Exercises.

Thank you!

I have a set of the 11th edition I am looking to sell. I have the student text, Problem Solving Book (no answers), Laboratory Manual (no answers) and "Practicing Physics" (has answers in the back)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...