Menu

Another round of would you still eat this?

Chicken is cooked and chopped up, in the skillet with onions and cottage cheese...waiting to be assembled into shells into enchiladas....door bell rings....Scarlett comes back to find the Brittany with her face at the edge of the pan and some of the very HOT chicken mix on the floor...sigh....

Clearly she was in it...to some degree......but, but, but...are the germs cancelled out when I put it all together and cook it in the hot oven.

:tongue_smilie:

I'd eat it with no reserve at all, but my DH would not. Ask me how I know :lol:

Oh, and that brings up another point...I suppose I'm required to disclose to all diners that the dog had a taste? :glare:

Actually, dh will be less grossed out than me.....but I assembled it all and cooked it...I guess we will be eating it.

Oh, and that brings up another point...I suppose I'm required to disclose to all diners that the dog had a taste? :glare:

Actually, dh will be less grossed out than me.....but I assembled it all and cooked it...I guess we will be eating it.

:lol: I guess that would only be fair. Though after DH ate the peanut butter off the spoon the dog had licked (I caught him a second too late), he said he would have preferred that I hadn't told him :D

Out of an espresso chocolate chip cheesecake last year, and you better believe I ate the rest of it:) I'm no worse for the wear. Usually I am pretty germ adverse, but espresso chocolate cheesecakes is worth some risk.

:D Yes, I agree cheesecake was worth the risk...with my own dinner, it was a HUGE batch of enchiladas that needed to serve my family for 2 nights because I have a lot to do tonight....so that is all I could think of...all that wasted food, time and sanity down the drain because the dog took a little bite? So we ate it.