Menu

Get me over 1K in a FUN way…how did you meet your significant other?

Familia

I was almost 17. I walked into the local grocery store to fill out a job app. He stopped me as I was leaving to ask my name. He was a college student, working a full time job and a part time job. We were both seeing other people but started dating one another about a year later. He took me to my senior prom. I married him at 19.5. 

We celebrate our 25 year anniversary this month. I’d give my left arm for another 25. ♥️ He’s one of the good ones. 

• Like 10

I met Dh on a dating site.  I was 31 and very much shopping for a husband, which makes you look at profiles differently.  He had two pictures on his profile, both of which were horrible, and taken at the same event.  My first thought was, here is a nice looking guy, in a hideous sweater, who doesn’t have any idea how attractive he is.  I decided that wouldn’t be a bad thing for a husband.

We’ve been together ten years and married for eight.  He still has the sweater, it’s still hideous, he’s still handsome. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2