Menu

Daily Movement - Sunday, February 28

purpleowl

Walked a total of 2.8 miles this morning -- topping off the last 1.4 miles I needed to complete the Year of the Ox challenge. Back home, I did my PT exercises.

Now that the Year of the Ox is done, I have two weeks to log the remaining 95k for the Winter Warmup. So, I need to average about 4.25 miles each day between now and 3/14.

• Like 4

I just did a 3-mile walk at home while watching (late) this morning's church service.

Our church offers English and Spanish services.  Since the pandemic began, I've been going to the Spanish service in the morning and then watching the English service later in the day.

Tonight I decided to combine church with a walk. :)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Junie said:

I just did a 3-mile walk at home while watching (late) this morning's church service.

Our church offers English and Spanish services.  Since the pandemic began, I've been going to the Spanish service in the morning and then watching the English service later in the day.

Tonight I decided to combine church with a walk. 🙂

Are you doing Leslie Sansone Walk at Home? If so, I'd like to know how you do both at the same time! (I use her stuff a lot.) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sbgrace said:

Are you doing Leslie Sansone Walk at Home? If so, I'd like to know how you do both at the same time! (I use her stuff a lot.) 

Yes, I am using Leslie's videos on youtube.  I open up her walking video in one window and I open up whatever else I'm watching (the church facebook page, Disney+, a dvd) in another window and place them side by side on my computer monitor.  If you can't get it to work, let me know and I'll try to give clearer instructions.

I put Leslie on mute, but since I can watch her feet I can keep my pace with her. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Junie said:

Yes, I am using Leslie's videos on youtube.  I open up her walking video in one window and I open up whatever else I'm watching (the church facebook page, Disney+, a dvd) in another window and place them side by side on my computer monitor.  If you can't get it to work, let me know and I'll try to give clearer instructions.

I put Leslie on mute, but since I can watch her feet I can keep my pace with her. 

Thank you! I'm going to try that. 

• Like 1

Tried a 30 minute Strength, Cardio, and Pilates Core Workout. I was not entirely able to keep up but it was okay. A little heavy on the pushups. Not that I couldn't use strength, but I have "swimmer's shoulders" and really don't need a ton of that. Maybe a bit too much of a stretch for now, will keep looking.