Menu

Can you recommend a book to prep for the SAT?

I second both the use of the released College Board tests and the Meltzer reading comprehension books.  In addition, my son really got a lot of use from the Panda SAT prep books as well. He liked both the math and the writing books.

Good luck to your students!!

• Like 3

In addition to the books and resources mentioned above,, the College Board has an official tie-in with Khan Academy.  Those 2 accounts should be linked.   Khan Academy is FREE.  Each student should have an account on College Board and also an account on Khan Academy. My DD used Khan Academy almost exclusively when she was studying for the PSAT/NMSQT and later the SAT.  She qualified on the PSAT/NMSQT for National Hispanic Scholar and she did well on the SAT.  If I was going to pay, I believe most or all of the comments I have read on WTM about Prep Scholar were Positive and I would look into Prep Scholar.

Edited by Lanny
correct typo
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lanny said:

In addition to the books and resources mentioned above,, the College Board has an official tie-in with Khan Academy.  Those 2 accounts should be linked.   Khan Academy is FREE.  Each student should have an account on College Board and also an account on Khan Academy. My DD used Khan Academy almost exclusively when she was studying for the PSAT/NMSQT and later the SAT.  She qualified on the PSAT/NMSQT for National Hispanic Scholar and she did well on the SAT.  If I was going to pay, I believe most or all of the comments I have read on WTM about Prep Scholar were Positive and I would look into Prep Scholar.

Thank you!! On it!!