Menu

Mini Horse and Big Dog video

HI there,

I know several of you have mini-horses, so I thought I'd pass along this

of a friend's Leonberger playing with her mini horse. It's quite funny--- the two are the best of friends, and it's easy to forget while they're playing that the mini isn't a dog.

Just thought I"d pass it along for all my fellow animal lovers.

astrid

ETA: I should note that the Mini's name is "Goliath." LOL!

Edited by astrid

I think I just made a huge mistake. I sent the link to my daughters. Now I'm going to have pleas for miniature horses. I watched some of the other clips, too. They are so adorable! Are they inbred to the point of having a lot of health problems as happens with some dog breeds though? I've always wondered about this because of their size.

I think I just made a huge mistake. I sent the link to my daughters. Now I'm going to have pleas for miniature horses. I watched some of the other clips, too. They are so adorable! Are they inbred to the point of having a lot of health problems as happens with some dog breeds though? I've always wondered about this because of their size.

:lol: That's why I'm debating showing this to my loves-everything-horses dd.

We have three minis which my sister (a mini horse rancher) gave to my boys. They are the sweetest creatures. I am not aware of any health problems specific to minis. Ours have been healthy and easy. So fun for all kids who come to play. We have a cart for driving our minis. I highly recommend them as a pet option if you have land.

I loved the video clip - Our minis wont give our dog the time of day - I am quite certain they think themselves quite above a dog. They just kick dogs that get too aggressive. So, seeing this horse play like a dog is a hoot. Will send it to my sister.

Thanks for sharing.