Menu

Favorite stock stuffers - ages can vary

BlsdMama

1 hour ago, mommyoffive said:

Great list!  I've done lots of these.  They guys get jerky every year.

Play silks.  When dd was little, I went to the fabric store and bought  a yard and a half of two bright colored shiny satin type fabrics like the evening gowns from the 30s that draped nicely and had a good weight to them.   She tied them around herself in different dress styles for years playing dress up. One of her favorite things!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, saraha said:

We do this too, right down to the sharpies! The only time of year I buy pringles. We also do some of those little boxes of cereal. Oh and scotch tape. Everyone gets their own roll of scotch tape, which sounds crazy, but we always have some when we need it! Oh and cans or bottles of pop. We don't drink pop at home, so this is a big deal. Last year, 6 packs of bottles were on sale real cheap so each got their own 6 pack, one of my boys had finished his before the week was out, one of my daughters proudly drank her last one in July!

I sewed my own stockings when oldest was 1, and I made them too big, haha! It seemed like a good idea at a time.

A favorite uncle made huge stockings for my kids.  When they were little, I would use blown up balloons to take up some of the space.  I wish I had just made stocking stuffers theirs gifts because I can get a lot of stuff in there.

Edited by DoraBora
  • Like 1