Menu

We got a facelift...or am I the only one seeing this?

Liz CA

• Liz CA changed the title to We got a facelift...or am I the only one seeing this?

Does anyone know what these little shields mean by the user's letter/picture? I've seen two users with them. Apologies to Yael for using her as an example. I'm thinking Coraleno has one, too?

Eta: and the little hand by wilrunner's letter?

Screenshot_20200916-104440.png

Screenshot_20200916-105352.png

Edited by RootAnn
Added another

49 minutes ago, RootAnn said:

Does anyone know what these little shields mean by the user's letter/picture? I've seen two users with them. Apologies to Yael for using her as an example. I'm thinking Coraleno has one, too?

Eta: and the little hand by wilrunner's letter?

When I hover on the shields it says that user is a moderator. I didn't realize all of these people were moderators? I perhaps would have been a bit more respectful to the protectors of the realm if I had! 

The waving hand hover says that "the user joined recently."

eta: we need a hover of a little clock that means "this user wastes all of their time here". that way it will kick on after say 2 hours of solid posting and a good visual that maybe, just maybe, I should be doing the whole home school thing...

Edited by Moonhawk
  • Haha 4