Menu

Christmas toy catalogs?

I am in need of help. We have received many Christmas catalogs, but once they get looked over I trash them so my kids don't drool over them constantly. But, now I'm needing to order something from one of them and I can't remember the name of it! I thought it was one of the basic ones, Sensational Beginnings, Constructive Playthings, etc., but it's not. Can you post the titles of the catalogs you've received to maybe jog my memory? Thanks! :tongue_smilie:

Hmm, can't think of any that haven't been mentioned, but maybe if you post what you are wanting to order, someone might know where to find it.

A pretend doctor set. I know, you can get that anywhere, but she found one specifically in one of the catalogs. It wasn't your typical set. It had a lot of stuff and had a doctor's coat too. It was realistic looking, not Fisher Price-ish. It wasn't the one in Lilly's Kids because I checked there too. In this same catalog there was a building set for my ds that I wanted to get too. It had 3 things you could build. One was a chest, but I can't remember the other two. Thanks for trying...

Why did I throw these away when I knew I was going to order???? Don't ask me! I know I got tired of them looking at the catalogs every moment and I didn't want them just focusing on wanting, wanting, wanting. So, I guess I thought I would "remember" the catalogs we got. Yeah, right, I don't remember anything these days! :tongue_smilie:

After much searching and a very, very late night, I finally found it! It was Toys 2 Grow On! After searching many different ways, I finally came across a catalog website that lists catalogs from a-z and that's where I found it. But, now I see how much the items are and my search could have been futile. :( Ho-hum... we shall see.

After much searching and a very, very late night, I finally found it! It was Toys 2 Grow On! After searching many different ways, I finally came across a catalog website that lists catalogs from a-z and that's where I found it. But, now I see how much the items are and my search could have been futile. :( Ho-hum... we shall see.

Try a froogle search for the same item. Sometimes specialty stores really mark up the products. I bought a $30 doll carriage one year that some specialty stores were selling for $100!