Menu

rosetta stone

gardenmom5

I will check it out.  I have been doing my Duolingo again.  If anyone feels competitive doing the levels in Duo is oddly ......as in I really enjoyed it.  It’s a productive way to use your time!  I think you are automatically in bronze and there are many levels beyond.  Ends with Diamond which I have been working hard to stay in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mumto2 said:

I will check it out.  I have been doing my Duolingo again.  If anyone feels competitive doing the levels in Duo is oddly ......as in I really enjoyed it.  It’s a productive way to use your time!  I think you are automatically in bronze and there are many levels beyond.  Ends with Diamond which I have been working hard to stay in.

I'm in diamond.  I'm still doing it every day, but I haven't been able to force myself to be as intense as I was.  Getting close to finishing the third level.  (there are seven)

I'm just focusing on Spanish. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renai said:

Yes, it's open to all languages. I started working with RS a couple of months ago and we had an online meeting about it a couple of days ago. You beat me posting about it, though, lol!

I can only get it to bring up Spanish.  (which is fine, it's Spanish I need to be working on.)

if I go to the main site (having to change the web address in the bar - no link on the page) - I can get to languages. - and there are fees.

Edited by gardenmom5

19 minutes ago, gardenmom5 said:

I can only get it to bring up Spanish.  (which is fine, it's Spanish I need to be working on.)

if I go to the main site (having to change the web address in the bar - no link on the page) - I can get to languages. - and there are fees.

I'm on my phone so haven't seen what it looks like on a computer but in the link you posted if I click on the bar that says Latin American Spanish it brings up a whole list of languages I can choose from. I just signed my dd up for Arabic.

Edited by maize
  • Like 1