Menu

recommendations on dorm chair for daughter

kfeusse

my daughter wants to buy a comfortable chair for her dorm...like a chair that she can both curl up in and also be able to sit and put shoes on (or something like that)....her dorm is small and she shares it with a roommate, so it can't be super big...nor expensive (about $100 or less).   We have looked at multiple pod like chairs on Amazon...and the ones we sort of like all have mixed reviews...she wont' be using it tons, and she is a small, petite girl, so the weight limit isn't a factor...but we were just wondering if anybody here recently bought one they love...or hate...or something in between so we can get a better review of chairs.  It doesn't have to come from amazon, but I have prime, so the free shipping is a deal...I would rather put money into the price of the chair instead of the price of shipping.  This is an example of one we are considering chair

thanks for your help.

• Like 1

We have the exact chair (2, in fact) that you linked, in navy.  

We have a very small house and needed a way to have additional living room seating, when we have guests, that could be stored the rest of the time.

I think our couches are pretty comfy, but the chairs are definitely the hot item. People love them and think they're super-comfortable.

My dh has a class group come over regularly and grown men call dibs on them. 🙂

so positive reviews from us. I'm planning to send one to my college kid for the dorm sitting room when I can.

Edited by Rockhopper