Menu

Thinx vs other brands of period undies

maize

I have only used Ruby Love. (I plan to try a few brands.) They are comfortable; however, I don't plan on buying more of them because the absorbent part is too short in the front for me. I'm one of those people who needs more coverage toward the front, and the absorbent part is about 2 inches too short. So if you need front coverage, I would not recommend them. They do offer plenty of coverage in the other direction.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can I resurrect this thread for some more voices to chime in??  I was coming here to post this exact same thing but will just start this one up again.  I’m thinking for myself but also for my small DDalmost 12 who hasn’t started her period yet but I just want to be prepared with some options for her.  

I know everyone loves Thinx but the price is a consideration and reading up on the ex-CEOs exploits just makes me feel like I’d prefer my money to go elsewhere if there were other great options.

From a past thread I ordered the Yoyi brand for Dd.  She loves them and they have held up well over several months.  Easier to care for then anticipated She puts them in a lingerie bag and tosses them in washing machine and I hang them on my drying rack.   

• Like 1