Menu

Which probiotic are you taking?

DawnM

I feel so much better on them.  I got my mom Align while I was visiting here (Costco had a sale) and I took one every day I was at their house and man they work for me.  

But Align is so expensive.  Costco used to have a knock off for a fraction of the cost and they worked just the same for me, but they have stopped carrying them.

What works for you that might be less expensive?  I know some of you only buy the ones in the fridge at the health food store and it is worth it to spend more, etc.....but I seriously have so many other things demanding my paycheck right now that I can't justify spending that much on it if I don't have to, I will take a B rated version for now.

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Liz CA said:

Kefir. I have homemade but there are good brands now available in the stores around here at least.

I like water kefir and can make my own if I can find a starter.  I don't like milk kefir, and it is expensive.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Pen said:

What change did you notice taking them?

I haven’t felt like I’ve been sure of any difference with them.

I have stomach/intestinal/digestive issues.  It can be very uncomfortable.  Probiotics help move things along and assist the discomfort level significantly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DawnM said:

I have stomach/intestinal/digestive issues.  It can be very uncomfortable.  Probiotics help move things along and assist the discomfort level significantly.

Oh.

I’ve used one or another from this company (from time to time or if I have taken an antibiotic)—and have a lot of health issues, but not digestive or stomach particularly—so maybe they do work:

Renew Life Adult Probiotic - Ultimate Flora Everyday Probiotic, Shelf Stable Probiotic Supplement - 15 Billion - 90 Vegetable Capsules https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B14JMBX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_rsTdDbH7VFXQW

I also sometimes drink kefir, and I think our butter is cultured    Kimchee is a snack sometimes or side or added to sandwiches 

Edited by Pen
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pen said:

Oh.

I’ve used one or another from this company (from time to time or if I have taken an antibiotic)—and have a lot of health issues, but not digestive or stomach particularly—so maybe they do work:

Renew Life Adult Probiotic - Ultimate Flora Everyday Probiotic, Shelf Stable Probiotic Supplement - 15 Billion - 90 Vegetable Capsules https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B14JMBX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_rsTdDbH7VFXQW

I also sometimes drink kefir, and I think our butter is cultured    Kimchee is a snack sometimes or side or added to sandwiches 

I cannot eat kimchee.  I tolerate a lot of foods, but kimchee isn't one of them.