Menu

Odyssey and Iliad Guides

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if any of you have used  Circe's guides to the Iliad and the Odyssey? I'm also considering the MP guides.  If you've used MP, have you used the videos that go with it? The Circe ones look rather intriguing to me............

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I have the Circe Odyssey guide if you would like for me to take some sample pictures or give my assessment just from looking through it. 

I'm planning on using it next year with the homeschool co-op class I teach.

I only have experience with one MP guide which we used for The Hobbit. It seemed like your typical introduce the  chapter, list vocabulary words and answer comprehension questions type of guide. I've purchased the CIRCE guides for Iliad and Odyssey. They have a very different feel. It's more about digging in, enjoying and thinking. I'm excited to use them next year!

1 hour ago, Chelli said:

I have the Circe Odyssey guide if you would like for me to take some sample pictures or give my assessment just from looking through it. 

I'm planning on using it next year with the homeschool co-op class I teach.

I see the samples on the website so no need to take pictures, but I’d love to hear your opinions from looking at it. I always love to hear what you have to say 😊