Menu

Short Christian monologue for a 10-year-old

MercyA

My DD would like to do a short Christian monologue for an upcoming talent night. She doesn't mind being in front of people (unlike her mother) and has a flair for the dramatic. However, it needs to be fairly short--she doesn't want to put a lot of work into memorization. 😉Also, she'd prefer something light and funny--nothing too serious. I've googled and found a few things, but nothing that we're both in love with. 

Any and all suggestions welcome. A monologue with a Christian message would be our first preference, but we're also open to any with messages about loving our neighbors, being kind, not gossiping, etc.

Thanks in advance! ❤️

41 minutes ago, Medicmom2.0 said:

Lillenas.com is the major publisher of Christian drama.  You should be able to find something there.

Thank you, thank you! (And thanks to all the rest for your kind suggestions, too!!) I think I'm going to suggest this one to my daughter:

http://www.lillenas.com/nphweb/html/ldol/itempage.jsp?itemId=10379&catalogId=LDOL&catSecCd=CHILD&subCatSecCd=DOWNS&subSubCatSecCd=MONO&lid=dsc

The downloadable script is $10, BUT I can buy the book containing it and a bunch of other scripts used on Amazon for about $5. Yay! 

• Like 4