Menu

Super Huge Emojis

Heathermomster

They aren't being copied from other sites, it is the regular forum emojis. They show up huge when some people post but not others--may depend on the device used? Sometimes an emoji that is normal size in the initial post will turn into a giant emoji when someone quotes that post.

@Susan Wise Bauer

Here's a link to a giant emoji in the Book a Week thread:

https://forums.welltrainedmind.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=684450&content_commentid=8326108

(I'm typing from my desk top, as I haven't been able to sign in on my phone or ipad for over a week.)

ETA: I had one pop up in one of my posts, where I'd quoted some text that included a normal-sized emoji; it turned giant when quoted in my post. This was from my creaky desktop computer.

Edited by Violet Crown

They are definitely the emojies from this forum.

You guys must have done something new to them, as before this happened I could only see black and white ugly emojis on my computer, and now they are in color - but when you paste them they're huge.   But it's only happening to some people, so I have no idea what's up with that.  Like this: 😎

1 minute ago, Violet Crown said:

Once again, Traditionalism is vindicated.

LOL, I've been using those since the forum switch-over anyway, because the other emojis were so small and black-and-white that I couldn't tell what emotion they were supposed to portray...  I really wish we could get all the old emojis back!  I miss willy-nilly and svengo and the dude sneaking out of the room, the group hug, and the jellybean people having a party...