Menu

Free old math contest problems?

Sarah0000

I remember seeing mentions of collections of prior year math contest problems available online. Can someone provide me with links? I think my first grader reached a point (BA 4d) where it would be better to slow down on new material for a few months. I'm planning on doing SCM Pet Store Business Math with Minecraft and a few other ideas tied in to practice some of the newer arithmetic concepts and thought I could flesh out the semester with challenge problems of previous material, then resume BA 5 in the fall. Advice welcome and thanks in advance for any links.

• 3 weeks later...

The University of Waterloo where we live has Problem of the Week for grades 3-12. It is free and you subscribe. Each week they email you a problem for each grade you've subscribed to. The next week they email you the solutions and the new week's problems. https://www.cemc.uwaterloo.ca/resources/potw.php   UofW also has math contests.