Menu

Quick! Would you eat this?

MEmama

If it happened after purchase, then yeah. And then if they didn't taste right, oh well, but I wouldn't worry about it. If you're not sure, I wouldn't. I get weirded out by when things have broken packages when they're outside my control, even if they have a long shelf life. Like, I don't know what got in there in addition to what got out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farrar said:

If it happened after purchase, then yeah. And then if they didn't taste right, oh well, but I wouldn't worry about it. If you're not sure, I wouldn't. I get weirded out by when things have broken packages when they're outside my control, even if they have a long shelf life. Like, I don't know what got in there in addition to what got out.

It happened either in the store or in my pantry, so who knows how long it had been like that. I decided to play it safe, even though I typically don't.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lady Marmalade said:

Pretty sure there would be vinegar in whatever they were marinated in.  Probably a nice balsamic or white wine vinegar.

I would eat it for sure.

No vinegar--just sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt and spices. That's why the vinegar-y smell threw me off. 

Edited by MEmama